As your business expands, do you have the strategic roadmap that leads to operational leverage and improved proﬁt margins?
Benefits of hiring a Fractional CFO/COO:
Tracking and reporting financial data. In addition to ensuring that financial reporting is accurate and timely, CFO implements accounting systems, financial controls and policies, and procedures. Better visibility is a key step toward improved business performance. Do you have internal controls in place to prevent and detect fraud? CFO Concepts has experience in detecting and mitigating fraud at both a domestic and international level.
Analyzing the current financial condition. CFO ensures that adequate capital is available to support the ongoing needs of the organization. They advise on the best mix of debt, equity and internal financing. How can you manage working capital more efﬁciently and improve operating cash ﬂow? CFO oversees risk management, ensuring that there is adequate insurance coverage. How much can your margins improve and proﬁts increase? CFO Concepts can hire and train the finance and accounting staff, as well as manage outside relationships with independent accounting, tax, and legal advisors.
Planning for the future. CFO Concepts works with the CEO and Board of Directors to provide financial insight and help design business strategy. Do you want to acquire a competitor, but don’t have time to manage the diligence process? CFO Concepts develops and implements forecasting tools to predict and measure business performance and facilitate the preparation of annual operating plans. We work closely with the CEO and Board to develop exit strategies and succession plans.
Some of the experience and expertise that we can provide to your business:
- Strategic Planning
- International Consulting – Europe, Asia, Canada
- Debt Reﬁnancing/Debt Management
- Internal Control Systems
- Fraud Detection and Remediation
- Credit & Collection Management
- Supply Chain/Sourcing
- Cash Flow Optimization
- Working Capital Management
- Margin Enhancement
- Merger & Acquisition Consulting/ Due Diligence
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Development and Reporting
- Project Management
- Treasury Management
- Operations Consulting
- Succession Planning
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors and insurance agents
Are you ready to experience improved quality and timeliness of financial information? Spend more time on focusing on new services, new customers and other core business issues. Have a better understanding of the financial side of your business. Maintain control over the money and improve decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
CFO Concepts, your partner in financial management brings peace of mind to business owners in knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting, and constantly improving the financial and operational parts of your business. CFO Concepts enables you to put a senior level financial resource on your executive team for a fraction of what it would otherwise cost to do so.
Here are some examples of work we have done for our clients through CFO concepts:
- Led the due diligence team for a London-based private equity firm evaluating an acquisition of a South African promotional products supplier.
- Project Manager for the construction and lease-up of a 228 unit residential apartment complex in Florida
- Assisted a US private equity firm during its diligence of an eventual acquisition of a UK based manufacturer. Provided guidance on both the financial and operational aspects of the target company and the transaction.
- Assisted a client with selling one of its businesses to a strategic buyer. Managed the investment banker and worked with them on the development of financial projections and the marketing materials (CIM).
- Led the post-merger integration for a private equity buyer of a promotional products supplier.